First of all the official facts of Tupacs death:
After leaving the Tyson fight on Saturday
September 7, 1996 Tupac was alledgedly shot 5 times. He
lived through the shooting and was taken to a nearby hospital.
He was pronounced dead on Friday September 13, 1996.
The suspicious facts:
- The driver of the car in which Tupac was riding, Suge Knight (the executive producer of Death Row Records), was not injured and didn't show up for questioning about the shooting.
- Tupac always wore a bulletproof vest, no matter where he went. Why didn't he wear it to a very public event like a Tyson fight? (Because he wanted to make it seem like he could be shot.)
- There is also the 7theory, click here to get more facts about the number 7 which was seen very often in 2Pacs last year
- The video "I ain't Mad at Cha" was released only a few days after his death. "I ain't Mad at Cha" is track 13 on the album All Eyes On Me. The video shows Tupac as an angel in heaven. In the video, Tupac was shot after leaving a theater with a friend, which is very similar to how he was shot in real life. Interestingly, Tupac dies in his last video released under the name "Tupac". His new video "Toss It Up" from the new album was released under the name "Makaveli".
- There were never shown any photos showing Tupac in the Hospital
- Why do you hear the quote "So they built in a fail safe device. Which is what? A four year lifespan. Now there is a Nexus 6 over at the Tyrell Corporation. I want you to go put the machine on him. And if the machine doesn't work?" when you reverse the jumbled in the Tupac / Scarface video "Smile"? Has Tupac a bulid in "fail save device" that will cause Tupac to die after 4 years of success?
- There is an autopsy certificate on the net but i think it's faked cuz it says Tupac had weight 215 pounds and was 6'0" tall, but Tupac only weight 165 pounds ans was only 5'7". There is an autopsy photo which is probably also faked. You can see his tatoos but no face. I think anybody who works in movies can make this pic. If you had a good computer and you good with it, you could also make it. (Click here for autopsy photo or autopsy report)
- How are you gonna have a autopsy and a cremation in less then 24 hours after death. Let alone, this was a murder victim. That is unreal, but now we have no body. Also why did Pac make all those videos, songs, guest appearances, and movies, so fast. Cause anything with his name on it now, means Mo Money.
- Friday the 13th is a very suspicious day.
- There were never any pictures released of Tupac in the hospital.
- In the song "Life Goes On", Tupac raps about his own funeral.
- The second video to be released by the name Makaveli is "To Live and Die in L.A." But how could they shoot the second video when he is "dead". Do you really think the video was shot 4 months ago, back in August of '96? Think about it.
- In the video "Hail Mary" released under the name Makaveli, there is a gravestone that says Makaveli. But the gravestone is cracked and there is a hole right in front of it, inferring that Makaveli rose from the dead.
- A shooting involving Snoop Doggy Dogg occured close to the release of his album Doggystyle. The shooting made Snoop appear more "real" and showed his fans that he really was a gangsta. The shooting gave him respect because everyone that bought his album believed what he was talking about. Within one week of its release, Doggystyle went platnium. Snoop is signed to the same label as Tupac which is Death Row Records. In December '96, Tupac's new album went platinum.
- In interviews prior to the shooting, Tupac talked about how he wanted to stop rapping and being a gangsta and get out of the limelight. What is the only way Tupac could completly escape the media spotlight ??? (Answer: if the public thought he was dead.)
- There are no suspects for the shooting.
- Press wasn't going to be allowed at the funeral, but then the funeral was cancelled for unknown reasons.
- In most of his songs he talks about being buried, so why was he allegedly cremated the day after he "died"? And since when do they cremate someone the day after death without an autopsy? Furthermore, it is illegal to bury someone who has been murdered without an autopsy.
- Tupac's alias is Makaveli. Though the spelling is different, Machiavelli was a 16th century italian philosopher who advocated the staging of one's death in order to evade one's enemies and gain power.
- In Machiavelli's book Discourses Upon the First Ten Books of Titus Livy, in Book 2 Chapter XIII he says "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to deceive". This is Machiavelli's main idea and is the connection between Tupac and the writings of Machiavelli.
- There is nothing in the new album that says TUPAC RIP 1971-1996. Wouldn't it make sense to include something like that in the first album after his "death"? The only thing mentioned is "EXIT TUPAC ENTER MAKAVELI".
- The executive producer of The 7 Day Theory , as listed in the CD booklet of the album, is Simon (who is a previously unknown producer in the rap music industry). In the bible, Simon was an apostle of Jesus. Simon was one of the first witnesses of the Resurrection listed by Saint Paul (I Cor. 15: 5). Could Simon be a reference to Suge Knight(the executive producer of Death Row records)? Simon was renamed "Peter, the rock" (John 1:42).
- In Richie Rich's album Seasoned Veteran, which was released on the same day as The 7 Day Theory, on the song "N*ggas Done Changed" which is a duet with Tupac, Tupac says the following lyrics: "I've been shot and murdered, can't tell you how it happened word for word / but best believe that n*ggas' gonna get what they deserve." This phrase implies that Tupac knows he will be dead when Richie Rich's album is released.
- In Makaveli's (Tupac's) song "White Man's World" on album The 7 Day Theory, he says "We ain't never gonna walk off this planet unless ya'll choose to." Did he choose to walk off the planet by faking his death?
- In Tupac's song "Ambitionz az a Ridah" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "Blast me but they didn't finish, didn't diminish my powers so now I'm back to be a muthaf*ckin' menace, they cowards thats why they tried to set me up, had b*tch *ss n*ggas on my team so indeed they wet me up, BUT I'M BACK REINCARNATED." This implies that Tupac is reincarnated as Makaveli.
- In Tupac's song "Life of an Outlaw" on the album The 7 Day Theory, he says "All for the street fame on how to be managed, to plan sh*t, 6 months in advance to what we plotted, approved to go on swole and now I got it"-Life Of An Outlaw. This implies that Tupac planned his "death" in advance and now he is enjoying the success of his plan.
- In Tupac's song "Made Niggaz" from the Supercop Soundtrack, he says "F*ck 'em all who don't understand my plot to get richer... Outlaw to the grave, a muthaf*ckin' made nigga I got a plan to get richer. Take my picture." Once again he mentions his "plan" to get rich.
- In E-40's album Hall Of Game in the song "Million Dollar Spot" which is a duet with Tupac, Tupac says, "Fans can't understand my ghetto slang, so i evade and plot and plan a life of better things...." Once again Tupac mentions his "plan".
- In Tupac's song "Ain't Hard 2 Find" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "I heard rumors I died, murdered in cold blood, tramatized pictures of me in my final states, you know momma cryed, but that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted." It seems as if Tupac foretold the future.
- Scarface's song "Smile", which is a duet with Tupac, was supposedly recorded in September of '96, before Tupac was "shot". But the video for the song was released in May of '97 and the video depicts Tupac rapping while he appears to be crucified. At the end of the video, Tupac falls off the cross and stands up...which is another image of resurection. Towards the end of the video, it becomes slightly apparent that Tupac is actually portrayed by a look-alike. I still wonder, if he is really dead, then why do they keep making everyone so suspicious???
- In the video for "I Wonder if Heaven Got a Ghetto" the town it takes place in is called Rukahs. "Rukahs" spelled backwards is "Shakur". The room he goes into with the girl is room number 7. The clock in the background at the end is at 4:03...the same time he officially died. More funny stuff from the video producers. My question still remains, why?
- In Tupac's song "No More Pain" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "A heart of a soldier with the brains to teach a whole nation." Could this be a reference to Machievelli or Jesus?
- On the cover of The 7 Day Theory, there is a picture of Tupac being crucified. This fits with the idea that Tupac "died" so he could be reincarnated as Makaveli. In the picture, there are five bullet holes. Interestingly, Tupac was "shot" 5 times.
- The only witness to the shooting, Yafeu Fula, was found shot to death on Nov. 10th in a hallway of an apartment building in East Orange, NJ. Hmm...now no one will get any info out of him.
- After the shooting of Notorious B.I.G. on March 9th, 1997 Lieutenant Wayne Petersen of the the homicide division of the Las Vegas Police Department who has been investigating Shakur's alleged killing said, "Before yesterday, I had never even heard of the Notorious B.I.G. There is no link between the two murders. We think the only connection is in the minds of the media. The media wants to connect the two." If you asked anyone who knows anything about the Tupac case, they would say something about the rivalry between Biggie and Tupac. How will the Las Vegas police ever solve the case if they don't know the basics? The answer is that they won't. C'mon guys, that is pretty pathetic.
- According to my friend Roger as well as numerous other sources, in the first three seconds of The 7 Day Theory, the words "Suge shot me" are spoken very softly. Check it out for yourself, but that certainly is suspicious and it must mean something.
- On the song "Thug Luv" which is a duet with Tupac on Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's double CD Art Of War after Tupac says "whuz poppin' n*gga", Bizzy Bone can be heard saying "He's Alive He's Alive He's Alive" in the background.
- During an interview, an ABC correspondent asked Suge Knight, "If you knew who killed Tupac, would you tell the police?". Suge answered, "Absolutely not."
- On November 25, 1997 a new 2 Pac album will be released on Jive Records called R U Still Down. It is being released under the name "2 Pac" not "Makaveli". This implies many things...does this mean that "2 pac" is back?
- Doesn't all this sound a bit too ridiculous, although there is no specific fact that makes my theory valid, there is nothing the obviously disproves it, but it all adds up to something, there must be something funny going on. Don't you think?
Here is a plot of Tupacs death i found on the net:
- This whole plot is about making a difference. And to make a difference in this world, you need cash. Pac didn't want to be like every other rapper that talked about making change, he actually wanted to do it. Weeks before his (fake) death, he was holding rallies to get minorities to vote. In his last interview, he talked of having a political party, and you need cash for that. Sure he was making money now(and I believe Pac was getting paid....don't believe everything you read), but you need a lot of money to have a political party. Now Pac is getting that money. Everything he is on, turns to gold. He is making loot now. You see, I believe Suge and Pac's moms, is in on this too. They staging this little war to make it look real. I also believe Suge and Pac knew Deathrow was going down. Thats why everybody leaving. Nobody is that stupid to not know that the Feds are watching. Suge knew this and he has a plan. He is gonna drop all the blame on David Kenner. Everyone says Suge was just the muscle, and David was the real head of Deathrow. Even C. DeLorres Tucker says this. Suge and Pac will hook in the future, I am sure. I also in no way, believe Suge set Pac up. Why would you drive in the car with a man who will be shot at that many times. And Suge insisted that Pac ride with him. Why would Suge take the chance of being wounded seriously. This is common sense. If you got a hit on someone, don't be standing right next to the guy. These people who would of shot Pac would have to be thugs, not Marksman. Cops don't even have that good of aim. I also believe that Pac letting people know that he was recieving death threats(he brought extra bodyguards with him to the set of Gang Related, and let the director know he was recieving threats.), it could be used as a reason for faking his death. He can gain sympathy. And if he went to jail for that, you thought the L.A. Riots were bad, and that was over some junkie named Rodney. This is Tupac. He would be a political prisoner, and would be out fast. They let Geromino Pratt out last year.
All text & graphicx © by B.Sweet 98